By Monir Ahmed
Read Online or Download BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine) Part-II PDF
Best medical books
An impressive debut a couple of man's odyssey towards kinfolk redemption- along with his granddaughter alongside for the trip invoice Warrington realizes he has Alzheimer's and his lucid days are numbered. made up our minds to fix a life of harm to his estranged grownup kids, invoice takes to the air together with his fifteen-year-old granddaughter April on a cross-country force, certain for San Francisco, the place she desires of changing into a rock megastar.
In 1942 Guderley investigated the behaviour of the common parameters close to the axis while he was once learning the focusing of cylindrical surprise waves through fixing the partial differential equations utilizing the similarity procedure. He pre dicted an infinitely huge strain and temperature on the axis of convergence.
Content material: Definition of TNFa as a healing objective for Rheumatoid Arthritis, M. Feldman, F. M. Brennan, R. O. Williams, and R. N. Maini Infliximab remedy, R. N. Maini and M. Feldman Etanercept, S. Sule and J. M. Bathan Adalimumab, L. van de Putte, J. Salfeld, and S. Kaymakcalan p-55 TNF Receptor treatment, J.
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support: The Practical Approach at the Scene, Third Edition
- Yeast Infections - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Advancements of Medical Electronics: Proceedings of the First International Conference, ICAME 2015
- Stroke Essentials 2010
- Medical Biometrics: First International Conference, ICMB 2008, Hong Kong, China, January 4-5, 2008. Proceedings
Additional info for BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine) Part-II
4. In male, lesions of prostate and seminal vesicle. 5. To detect calculi (stone) in urinary tract. 6. Detection of HCG in urine as a diagnosis of pregnancy. 7. To follow up the treatment with anti-diuretic drugs. 8. g. heroin, morphine. 9. g. PSA (prostate specific antigen). net Monir Ahmed. BS c (Lab medicine), 1st batch, IHT, Dhaka. com **Q- 2. What are the liver function tests? Give the indication of liver function tests. Answer. Liver function tests (LFT): The tests which are used to assess the condition or disease of liver.
Bacteria 10. Usually present. Q- 15. Write short notes on*** i. Tumour markers. ii. Apoptosis. *** iii. Repair. iv. Paraneoplastic syndrome. v. Ulcer Answer. *** i. Tumour markers: Tumour markers are substances, usually proteins that are produced by the body in response to cancer growth or by the cancer tissue itself. Some tumour markers are specific for one type of cancer, while others are seen in several cancer types. Many of well known markers are seen in benign non-cancerous conditions as well as in cancer.
Microscopic examination of urine for RBC. 2. Chemical examination for haemoglobin: a. Orthotolidine test a. Benzidine test. Causes of haematuriaA. Pre-renal: a. Collagen disease b. Filariasis (lymphatic obstruction) c. Leukaemia d. Purpuric diseases B. Renal: a. Polycystic kidney b. Acute glomerulonephritis (AGN) c. Focal or embolic glomerulonephritis d. Renal tuberculosis e. Malignant hypertension f. Nephrolithiasis g. Renal tumours C. Post-renal: a. Traumatic after catheterization. b. net Monir Ahmed.