By Hanlin Liu
This e-book makes use of top of the range images to demonstrate dozens of financial institution structures. they're divided into 3 elements: construction form, Public house, and VIP area. structure tasks have tremendous displays in shape shaping, facade administration, detailing, and so forth. inside initiatives changed out of date layout with clean smooth types. quite a few layout components are used to spotlight individualities of contemporary banks.
Read or Download Bank Architecture (1st Edition) PDF
Best architecture books
Filenote: PDF retail from EBL. seems like publisher/EBL have created it via taking their great epub and switched over to PDF + pagination instead of the common appealing PDF imprint.
Alvar Aalto used to be remarkably creative in structure and business layout. in addition, his command of know-how was once built-in with a humanistic form of development, and prefer Saarinen and Frank Lloyd Wright he sought an natural synthesis of his buildings with their atmosphere. Aalto's luck in impending those beliefs could account for the intense unfold of his effect on a global scale.
In this extensive learn of Aalto's paintings, Malcolm Quantrill assesses its improvement when it comes to robust sources-the Finnish nationwide Romantic circulate and the fashionable circulate in structure. His critique of Aalto's most vital constructions and furnishings designs is complemented via images of many phases in their construction, from the spontaneity of preliminary sketches to the finished aspect. Professor Quantrill first met Alvar and Elissa Aalto at Muuratsalo in June 1953, and he has been learning and photographing Aalto's structures ever on account that. His booklet presents awesome insights into the paintings of 1 of the best architects of the century.
For somebody who has ever puzzled why suspension bridges don't cave in less than 8 lanes of site visitors, how dams carry back-or collapse under-thousands of gallons of water, or what ideas consultant the layout of a skyscraper or a kangaroo, this booklet will ease your anxiousness and solution your questions. J.
Dr. Slaton skillfully strains the evolution of contemporary construction building perform in addition to the increase of the engineering box that made it attainable. As an apart, she effectively argues that the emergence of recent architectural "design" was once much less of a eu phenomenon than quite often intended. The learn is thorough, and provided in a truly enjoyable type.
This ebook gathers jointly a serious physique of information on what company structure (EA) is and the way it may be used to raised arrange the capabilities of structures throughout an firm for an efficient business-IT alignment. The chapters offer a superb beginning for a cross-disciplinary specialist perform.
- ACI 232.1R-12: Report on the Use of Raw or Processed Natural Pozzolans in Concrete
- Aesthetic Concrete Barrier Design
- The Architecture of Computer Hardware, Systems Software, & Networking: An Information Technology Approach, 4th Edition
- Architecture, Gothic and Renaissance
- Islamic Gardens and Landscapes (Penn Studies in Landscape Architecture)
- Barcelona Art Nouveau
Additional resources for Bank Architecture (1st Edition)
170米 3. 建筑物远景 The entire office space benefits from natural light and outside views. Mechanical systems such as lighting, sun shading, heating, cooling and ventilation can be controlled individually. Excessively wasteful behaviour is still being avoided as individual settings are reset to the most efficient levels several times a day by the central control unit. Staff members can open their windows to the atriums and winter gardens or to the outside at almost all times. As a result of all environmental measures, the EIB Group New Building has been granted an "excellent" ranking by the UK’s Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM).
6. 洗手间 7. 休息室 3 4 1 6 3 7 2 5 7 3 3 3 3 3. The rich colours provide the building a outstanding feature 4. Exterior details 5. Divisions of various work space 6. Rest area 7. Meeting room 8. The colours of atrium echoes with the exterior colours 9. Relax area 10. Kitchenette 3. 外观丰富的色彩形成了建筑物的鲜明特色 4. 外观细节 5. 不同类型的工作空间划分 6. 休息区 7. 会议室 8. 中庭，色彩的装饰与外观色彩形成呼应 9. 休闲区 10. 茶话区 新本迪戈银行总部的开发设计以社区意识、运营透明度、员工互动和使用者控制为主要驱动力。银行清楚地认识到员工 是他们的核心资产，为员工量身打造了工作环境，让个人可以对企业文化贡献力量。 该银行位于本迪戈市内的百年建筑之中，其设计的标准之一便是提升本迪戈乃至澳大利亚地区建筑的标准。银行文化的 基础是：一个成功而兴旺的村落（社区）会让银行成功而兴旺。建筑将被设计成社区的一部分，而不是社区的附加品。 设计的目标十分简单：展现社区意识；最大化自然采光；促进非正式互动并提供工作地点的变动；最大化银行的人力资 本；尽量缩小建筑的生态印记。 设计围绕着一条内部街道和两个中庭展开。这些元素将建筑的各个分支黏合在一起。每个分支的面积平均为3,500平方 米，都是大都市里的能够自给自足的“社区”。每个社区都有其独有的特色、方向和形象，在巨大的楼面中提供了空间 感。各个街区由中庭、内部街道和天桥相连，在建筑内部形成了大都市的感觉。任何一个成功的办公设计中，个体都不 会迷失在整体之中。 街道和中庭结合起来，形成了茶话场所、正式和非正式的会议室以及休闲休息区。色彩和装饰的选择都成功地打造了项 目的身份形象。 037 5 6 038 7 First Floor Plan (Below) 1.
2009年 设计师：格里·浦克衫德 摄影：约翰·高林斯；戴安娜·斯内普 面积：25,000平方米 The intention of the design was quite simple: providing a sense of community or place; maximising daylight penetration; encouraging interaction informally and providing a variance of workpoint; maximising the human capital of the Bank; providing a building with a small ecological footprint. 1. Entrance 2. Night view of the exterior 1. 入口 2. 外观夜景 The design revolved around an internal street and two atriums. These elements provided the “glue” that bound the various “fingers” of the building.